Revolutionizing In-Home Care
In-home care for seniors has remained unchanged for decades. Finally, after twenty years of running a NJ based home care business, we decided to challenge the status quo and re-invent home care as we know it. We gathered all the best features from home care and combined it with the best qualities of assisted living and came up with the solution seniors and their families have been looking for. We think you are going to be impressed.
- Care plans & supervision by Registered Nurses.
- Home health aides who are bonded and insured.
- Background screening and criminal background checks on employees.
- Provides hourly caregivers.
- Specialize in 24 hour live-in caregivers.
- Caregivers trained to look for opportunities to provide life enrichment.
- Free Visiting Paws program provides certified therapy animals to visit seniors who love animals.
- Free Visiting Computers program brings computer experts with laptop computers into the home, giving seniors access to the internet. There is no need for seniors to own a computer or have any computer knowledge. This allows for better communication with family and friends, online shopping and visiting websites of interest.
- Free medication monitoring service checks for any potential drug conflicts among medications and notifies seniors of recalls or warnings.
- Visiting physician service where doctors make house calls to homebound seniors.
- Visiting beauty parlor/barber service for homebound seniors or those that enjoy the convenience of having their hair done at home.
- Personal concierge to help schedule and coordinate appointments and social events, to assist in ordering medication refills and to help seniors with non-care issues like scheduling household repairs with plumbers, electricians and handymen.